The MAPMS Board of Directors has decided to add a section to the website to list employment opportunities within the scope of the aquatic plant management community. Submissions for listings should be sent to email@example.com. Posting are subject to approval by the MAPMS Board of Directors and will be listed for 60 days. Position posting should be of a professional nature for part-time or full-time employment. Send a brief description and link where applicants can contact or apply.
|3/13/2019||Integrated Lakes Management||Waukegan, Il|
Integrated Lakes Management is looking for Aquatic Field Technician! ILM is seeking positive energetic people to help us provide service for our clients in the Chicagoland area. No experience necessary, we will provide on the job training. Applicants must have a drive to grow both personally and professionally. As a member of our team you will be working together with other passionate employees to help meet our client’s goals for their natural environments. Most of services we provide will be outdoors in areas including uneven terrain, thick vegetation, and varying weather conditions. Applicants must possess a valid driver's license with a clean driving record. Our hours of operation are 7am – 4pm Monday through Saturday. Day-to-day scheduling needs and workload may change the start and stop times. Employees work an average of 45-50 per week. Some out of town work possible as well.
· Control of aquatic vegetation and algae, Fountain and aeration maintenance, fish surveys, water quality studies, natural area maintenance, controlled burning, and other lake and pond services.
· The use of pesticides: loading, mixing, spraying
· Operation of boats, motors, spray pumps, ATV’s, and other equipment. Mechanical abilities a plus.
· Highly organized, detail-oriented reporting of daily activities via computers
· Communication with clients onsite in an outgoing and positive and consultative manner
· Driving pick-up trucks and trailers to job sites.
· Working as an individual or as a part of a team
· Must pass the Illinois Department of Agriculture Commercial Pesticide Operators General Standards Exam (study guides provided).
· Perform physical labor including bending, kneeling, twisting, lifting (40lbs), reaching, carrying, etc.
· Working outdoors in all seasons and weather
· Be and remain drug free (background checks and random drug screening are standard).
Clarke is looking for Lakes Aquatic Applicator! Clarke is seeking a full time applicator for our IL lake customers. Experience preferred but not required.
|3/13/2019||McCloud Aquatics||Chicago, Il|
McCloud Aquatics is looking for Lake Management Specialist ! FT and PT Aquatic service technician wanted for employment in the Chicago area. Full benefits and 401k offered for FT employment.
|3/13/2019||Fox-Wolf Watershed Alliance||Kimberly, WI||Emily Henrigillis
|3/13/2019||SePRO Corporation||IN, MI, OH, KY||SePRO Human Resources
AQUA DOC Lake and Pond Management is looking for Aquatic Technician! Assists in day to day operations of lake and pond management including nuisance algae and weed management, fountain and aeration service and equipment maintenance. Under direction of the Aquatic Specialist or Biologist (crew leader)